Please choose a topic from categories for help.
If you find nothing helpful from this page, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. Why the headphone cannot be powered on?
- The headphone may be out of power. Please recharge it and try again. Note: It takes about 2 hours for a full charge. When it is fully charged, the red LED light turns off.
- 2. Why my mobile phone or computer cannot find the headphone?
- Please make sure that the headphone is in pairing mode, which means the red and blue LED light flashing alternately. Note: Please delete some devices if there are too many connected records on your mobile phone or computer.
- 3. Why there are some noises?
- Bluetooth is a radio technology, so it is sensitive to obstacles between the headphone and the paired device. Please make sure that there is no obstacle between the two devices and the distance between the two devices is within 10 meters. If using the ShareMe function, make sure they are within 5 meters.
- 4. Why my headphone can’t be paired with a Bluetooth speaker?
- Bluetooth has two modes: Transmitting and Receiving, Bluetooth speaker belongs to receiving, so it can't be paired with a Bluetooth headphone.
- 5. Do these headphones work with TV?
- 1. If the TV is with Bluetooth, the headphones work well with TV. 2. If your TV isn't with Bluetooth, then you are going to need a Bluetooth transmitter like Mixcder TR007 or TR008.
- 6. Why I can't make phone calls with this headphone?
- There are several possibilities: damaged microphone, disturbed signal, like walls or long distance.
- 7. Does it has a line-in port and can be plugged in with an audio cable?
- Yes, ShareMe 7 has an AUX port and a 3.5mm audio cable is included, you can use shareme 7 in wired and wireless mode.
- 8. Does the microphone work over aux cable & Bluetooth?
- The microphone only works over Bluetooth mode.