Please choose a topic from categories for help.
If you find nothing helpful from this page, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. The headphone cannot be turned on.
- The headphone may be out of power. Please recharge it and try again. Note: It takes about 2 hours for a full charge. When it is fully charged, the red LED light turns off.
- 2. Why the headphone can't be paired with the mobile phone?
- Please check as blow: 1. Please check whether the headphone is in pairing mode. 2. Please make sure that the mobile phone's Bluetooth function is on. 3. Please make sure that the two devices are in effective pairing range. (33 feet). If using ShareMe function, make sure that the two headphones are within 16 feet. 4. Please make sure that there is no obstacle between the headphone and the mobile phone, such as walls. 5. Furthermore, you can try to restart the headphone and pair it with the mobile phone again.
- 3. There are some noises.
- Bluetooth is a radio technology, so it is sensitive to obstacles between the headphone and the pairing device. Please make sure that there is no obstacle between the two devices and the distance between the two devices is within 10 meters. If using ShareMe function, make sure theyare within 5 meters.
- 4. My mobile phone or computer cannot find the headphone.
- Please make sure that the headphone is in pairing mode, which means the red and blue LED light flashing alternately. Note: Please delete some devices if there are too many connected records on your mobile phone or computer.
- 5. Does it support aptX? Is there a delay in video?
- No, it doesn't support aptX, but it has super sound and comfortable wearing. If you are looking for a headphone that with no delay in video, we'd suggest our other headphone which supports aptX LL, like MS301 and HD601.
- 6. Is this better than the ShareMe Pro? I'm undecided which is better? I want to use them in gym.
- They are both our new shareme headphones, the sound and shareme technology are both updated. We suggest you can buy both of them and connect them with shareme function, their main difference is outlook.
- 7. Is this the latest ShareMe technology?
- Yes, it is the latest ShareMe headphone and it can connect with Mixcder ShareMe 5 or ShareMe Pro, which is our Shareme Series headphone.
- 8. Why I can't adjust volume?
- I suggest you to press the button a little harder and don't press too quickly. And the volume adjustment can only work in Bluetooth mode.
- 9. How long does it take to get it fully charged?
- It takes about 2 hours for the first charge and after that, 1-1.5 hours can complete a full charge. If you use the wireless function during charging will extend the charging time.
- 10. Does the headphone’s earmuff completely cover on ears?
- Yes, they completely cover on ears.
- 11. How many headphones can be connected to Shareme Pro?
- Only our ShareMe Series headphones can be connected with ShareMe Pro when using the ShareMe function.