Please choose a topic from categories for help.
If you find nothing helpful from this page, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. How long is the talking time?
- The talking time is about 20 hours with an average volume at 50%, it allows you to have a long call to your families and friends.
- 2. Is it comfortable to wear?
- Yes, it has the high-grade leather and gives you the full sense of comfort; its high quality sound is perfect which will deserve your choice!
- 3. What devices are suitable for MSH101?
- It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and all Android devices that equipped with Bluetooth function; and it is also compatible with all audio devices with 3.5mm jack.
- 4. How is the headset charged?
- You can use a micro USB cable to charge via a power source such as computer.
- 5. Why the headphone cannot be powered on?
- The headphone may be out of power. Please recharge it and try again. Note: It takes about 2 hours for a full charge. When it is fully charged, the red LED light turns off.
- 6. Why there are some noises?
- Bluetooth is a radio technology, so it is sensitive to obstacles between the headphone and the paired device. Please make sure that there is no obstacle between the two devices and the distance between the two devices is within 10 meters. If using the ShareMe function, make sure they are within 5 meters.
- 7. Why my mobile phone or computer cannot find the headphone?
- Please make sure that the headphone is in pairing mode, which means the red and blue LED light flashing alternately. Note: Please delete some devices if there are too many connected records on your mobile phone or computer.
- 8. Why my headphone can’t be paired to a Bluetooth speaker?
- Bluetooth has two modes：Transmitting and Receiving. Both MSH101 and Bluetooth speaker belong to receiver. MSH101 will pair with a transmitter, such as mobile phone, ipad, etc. so it can't pair to a Bluetooth headphone.
- 9. Why I can’t make phone calls with this headphone?
- There are several possibilities: damaged microphone, disturbed signal, like walls or long distance.
- 10. How is the bass?
- It's has a nice deep bass, especially when you listen to deep bass music.
- 11. Does it come with a dongle or do I need to purchase that separately?
- No, a dongle is not included. You may need to purchase it separately if your device is not with built-in Bluetooth function.