Please choose a topic from categories for help.
If you find nothing helpful from this page, please contact us by email to email@example.com
- 1. Why the headphone cannot be powered on?
- The headphone may be out of power. Please recharge it and try again. Note: It takes about 2 hours for a full charge. When it is fully charged, the red LED light turns off.
- 2. Do I need to charge the headphone if I want to use the 3.5mm audio cable?
- There is no need to charge the headphone if you want to use the 3.5mm audio cable. This is the wired mode of this headphone.
- 3. Do these headphones work with TV?
- 1. If the TV is with Bluetooth, the headphones work well with TV. 2. If your TV isn’t with Bluetooth, then you are going to need a Bluetooth transmitter like Mixcder TR007 or TR008. Note: If your TV or Bluetooth transmitter is with aptX Low Latency technology, you can enjoy perfect synchronization with audio and video for gaming and multimedia applications.
- 4. Why the headphone can’t be paired with the mobile phone?
- Please check as below: 1. Please check whether the headphone is in pairing mode. 2. Please make sure that the mobile phone's Bluetooth function is on. 3. Please make sure that the two devices are in the effective pairing range. (10 meters). If using ShareMe function, make sure that the two headphones are within 5 meters. 4. Please make sure that there is no obstacle between the headphone and the mobile phone, such as walls. 5. Furthermore, you can try to restart the headphone and pair it with the mobile phone again.
- 5. How to extend the life span of my headphone?
- 1. Store the earphone with power off and in a dry environment. 2. If you don't use the earphone for a long period, charging the battery every 2 months for 1-2 hours. 3. Don't charge the battery beyond the rating. 4. Keep the temperature at 0℃-40℃ during charging. 5. Don't put the earphone on combustible substances (bed and carpet) during charging. 6. Don't disassemble and replace the built-in battery on your own, which will damage the headphone. 7. Use a dry cloth to clean it if needed. 8. Avoid dropping the headphone from high places or on hard surfaces. 9. Avoid exposing the headphone to extreme temperature. (Recommended Storage temperature is -40℃-70℃.)
- 6. Does these speakers have volume, bass and treble controls?
- No, It just has a volume control.