Please choose a topic from categories for help.
If you find nothing helpful from this page, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. Why the headphone cannot be powered on?
- The headphone may be out of power. Please recharge it and try again. Note: It takes about 2 hours for a full charge. When it is fully charged, the red LED light turns off.
- 2. Why my mobile phone or computer cannot find the headphone?
- Please make sure that the headphone is in pairing mode, which means the red and blue LED light flashing alternately. Note: Please delete some devices if there are too many connected records on your mobile phone or computer.
- 3. Why there are some noises?
- Bluetooth is a radio technology, so it is sensitive to obstacles between the headphone and the pairing device. Please make sure that there is no obstacle between the two devices and the distance between the two devices is within 10 meters. If using ShareMe function, make sure theyare within 5 meters.
- 4. Why my headphone can't pair to Bluetooth speaker?
- Bluetooth has two modes: Transmitting and Receiving, Bluetooth speaker belongs to receiving, so it can't be paired with a Bluetooth headphone.
- 5. Why I can't make phone calls with this headphone?
- There are several possibilities: damaged microphone, disturbed signal, like walls or long distance.
- 6. Is there a pause button?
- Yes, a single press of the power button can play or pause the music.
- 7. Does this work on an iPod?
- Yes, iPod is with Built-in Bluetooth function, it can work.
- 8. Does the 3.5 mm jack need to be plugged in for it to work? And do I need to charge it?
- It can be used as wired or wireless, when you use audio cable, you should plug the 3.5mm cable and don't need to charge it.
- 9. How good is the mic? I am planning in using it mostly for Skype calls.
- Our microphone is omni-directional, it's suitable to use it to make calls.
- 10. Does the microphone work for PS4?
- Yes, it works with PS4.
- 11. Can the microphone be removed?
- No, it is built-in mic so can't be removed.