Please choose a topic from categories for help.
If you find nothing helpful from this page, please contact us by email to email@example.com
- 1. Why my mobile phone or computer cannot find the earphone?
- Please make sure that the headphone is in pairing mode, which means the red and blue LED light flashing alternately. Note: Please delete some devices if there are too many connected records on your mobile phone or computer.
- 2. How to make sure my earphone won't fall off while jogging?
- Please make sure that you have worn the earphone tightly. And please wear over the ear hook and chose the suitable ear buds to close to your ears.
- 3. How to use built-in microphone to answer calls?
- When your earphone rings, please kindly press once the multi-function button to answer.
- 4. Why my earphone can't be paired to a Bluetooth speaker?
- Bluetooth has two modes: Transmitting and Receiving, Bluetooth speaker belongs to receiving, so it can't be paired with a Bluetooth headphone.
- 5. Why I can't make phone calls with this headphone?
- There are several possibilities: damaged microphone, disturbed signal, like walls or long distance.
- 6. Is it sweat-proof?
- Yes! It's sweat-proof, you can enjoy exercising without worrying about the sweat.
- 7. If it can be connected with two devices? Because the Bluetooth version is 4.1.
- Sorry it can't be connected with two devices simultaneously. It doesn't depend on Bluetooth version but the Bluetooth chip.
- 8. Can I use it with a smart TV?
- Yes, it works with all devices with Bluetooth. If your Smart TV has Bluetooth, it is ok to use; if your Smart TV doesn't have Bluetooth, you will need a Bluetooth transmitter like Mixcder TR007 and TR008 or a Bluetooth dongle to enable your smart TV.
- 9. Can I remove the holders of the earphone?
- Yes, you can easily remove them if you want, it's soft rubber. We suggest you can use the holders in gym, and remove it at home.
- 10. Does it attach to each other magnetically when around your neck?
- No, there are no magnets.