Please choose a topic from categories for help.
If you find nothing helpful from this page, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. Does the TR008 support call function?
- No, it doesn't support.
- 2. What's the TX/RX mode?
- a. Turn the toggle switch to the "TX" positon, and it mainly connects with wireless headphones and speakers. You can connect with 1 device or 2 devices simultaneously. b. Turn the toggle switch to the "RX" positon, and it mainly connects with audio play devices, such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop, etc.
- 3. Does the TR008 have volume adjusting button?
- TR008 has no volume adjusting button, you can adjust the volume via wireless headphone or audio play devices.
- 4. I have connected with two wireless headphones in TX mode (Blue and green LED are solid), but the one is no sound, why?
- a. press the wireless headphone switch button. b. exchange the wireless headphone position(the wireless headphone which has no sound pair with TR008 first, then the other one pair with TR008 again.)
- 5. How did SONY wireless headphone pair?
- You need to pair SONY wireless headphone with TR008 first, then you can pair the other one.
- 6. How to connect the paired devices in TX mode when beyond the effective range?
- 1. It will connect the paired devices of effective range in 5 minutes 2. If you find one of the device has no sound after connecting it automatically, please power on the TR008 again.
- 7. The wireless headphone can pair with TR008 for 1-2 times, why it can’t pair with TR008 later?
- You can press the switch button twice in TX or RX mode to clear the paired list. Then you can pair the TR008 again.
- 8. Does TR008 work with 2 headphones that support low latency without any problems?
- When the TR008 is connected with 2 headphones at the same time,it can only support aptX. The aptX LL function can only be used when it is connected with one headphone.
- 9. Can TR008 be paired with a Bluetooth speaker?
- Yes, TR008 can be paired with a Bluetooth speaker.
- 10. Can it be left plugged in all the time?
- Yes, it can be plugged in all the time so you won’t have to worry that it will be out of power.