Mixcder ShareMe 7 Over Ear Headphones Bluetooth V4.1 Wireless Headsets Foldable Running Earphones with Mic Improved Bass for iPhone Android Adults Kids - Black[Cnet's Choice] Bar Code: 6941428151230
- 【Mixcder ShareMe Function】Two ShareMe-equipped headphones could be paired with the same Bluetooth device, which enables two of you listen to the same music or other audio sources at the same time.
- 【Advanced Bluetooth Technology】Simply pair your Bluetooth-enabled device with your headphones and enjoy the freedom and pleasure of crystal clear music and phone calls without the hassle of wires.
- 【Foldable and Comfortable】With the folding hinges, it is compact and portable that you can fold it anytime you stop using it.The soft leather and viscoelastic sponge offer long wearing comfortable.
- 【Hands-free Call】Mixcder ShareMe headphones provide a quick and stable connection with your Bluetooth enabled devices like cell phones, tablets, pc, with a built-in microphone for hands-free calls.
- 【Secure fit for Sports】Stylish and classic design, you can wear the Mixcder bluetooth ShareMe headphones for Parkour, Rock Climbing, Skateboarding, Running, Cycling with 18-hours continuous use.
Super Reviews SEE MORE>>
Review by Larry
Posted on November 30, 2017
Great sound and so comfortable
Great sound and so comfortable! Love how they fold up. Also purchased the hard/zippered carrying case and they area great pair. Every bit as good as the luxury brands that cost 10x as much.
Review by Amber
Posted on November 27, 2017
my headphones stopped working within two days of purchasing
Review by Tracy
Posted on November 22, 2017
Love these headphones
Love these! I own 2 pairs! They fold nicely and hold the charge very well. The sound is very good and they are comfy and adjustable! Highly recommended!
Review by Venku
Posted on November 21, 2017
So far they are working great.
I bought this a week back. So far they are working great. They are holding little tight on my ears (may be designed to minimise the outside noise), other than this I don't have any complaints
Review by Bizzell
Posted on November 13, 2017
These headphones have a wonderful sound and are very durable.
Review by Fakira
Posted on November 09, 2017
I think they are great set,used on my last trip and they were great.Would recommend to all,I would definitely purchase again.
Bluetooth connection steps:Please press the power button for approximately 8 seconds and let go until you see the blue/red alternating lights. The headset is now in pairing mode.
Bluetooth Stereo Headphone
Bluetooth V4.1 Profile
Built in Mic for Handsfree Function
Tangle 3.5mm Input AUX Connector
Up to 33FT (10 Meters) range distance
Up to 20 Hours of Music
Support profile: HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP
Φ40mm Speaker diameter
20 mW Rated power
Removable Audio Cable
Speaker diameter: Φ40mm
Rated power: 20 mW
MAX. Input Power: 40 mW
Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
Bluetooth version :4.1+EDR
Bluetooth distance： more than 10m
Transmission Range(Hz): 2.402GHz-2.48GHz
Support profile: HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP
Pairing name: Mixcder ShareMe 7
RF send： Class II I(-6dBm~+4dBm)
1 x Mixcder ShareMe over-ear headphones
1 x Straight aux cable
1 x Quick-start guide
Note:if you aren’t entirely
satisfied with your purchase, don’t worry; we also offer you a 30-day money
back guarantee - not to mention a 12-month WARRANTY as well!
- 1. Why the headphone cannot be powered on?
- The headphone may be out of power. Please recharge it and try again. Note: It takes about 2 hours for a full charge. When it is fully charged, the red LED light turns off.
- 2. Why my mobile phone or computer cannot find the headphone?
- Please make sure that the headphone is in pairing mode, which means the red and blue LED light flashing alternately. Note: Please delete some devices if there are too many connected records on your mobile phone or computer.
- 3. Why there are some noises?
- Bluetooth is a radio technology, so it is sensitive to obstacles between the headphone and the paired device. Please make sure that there is no obstacle between the two devices and the distance between the two devices is within 10 meters. If using the ShareMe function, make sure they are within 5 meters.
- 4. Why my headphone can’t be paired with a Bluetooth speaker?
- Bluetooth has two modes: Transmitting and Receiving, Bluetooth speaker belongs to receiving, so it can't be paired with a Bluetooth headphone.
- 5. Do these headphones work with TV?
- 1. If the TV is with Bluetooth, the headphones work well with TV. 2. If your TV isn't with Bluetooth, then you are going to need a Bluetooth transmitter like Mixcder TR007 or TR008.
- 6. Why I can't make phone calls with this headphone?
- There are several possibilities: damaged microphone, disturbed signal, like walls or long distance.
- 7. Does it has a line-in port and can be plugged in with an audio cable?
- Yes, ShareMe 7 has an AUX port and a 3.5mm audio cable is included, you can use shareme 7 in wired and wireless mode.
- 8. Does the microphone work over aux cable & Bluetooth?
- The microphone only works over Bluetooth mode.