Mixcder Shareme 5 Foldable Wireless Headphones
ColorBlack & Silver
- 【Brilliant ShareMe Technology】Two Shareme-equipped headphones could be paired with the same Bluetooth device, which enables two of you listen to the same music or other audio sources at the same time
- 【Up to 18-Hour Music Playing】Enjoy up to 18 hours of wireless music playback or a 3 month standby time after 2 hours of charging; connect via the included 3.5 mm cable when the battery finally runs out
- 【Immersive Hi-Fi Sound】Shareme5 equipped with 40mm large-aperture drivers, professional ear pad made of protein and memory foam cups, which make you enjoy the deep, powerful,clear and balanced sound
- 【Built-in Mic】Equipped with a CVC 6.0 noise cancelling microphone for crisp,clear phone call quality,the headset allows you to adjust the volume,change the track, and play and pause the music via the on-ear controls
- 【What's In The Box】The Mixcder Shareme5 wierless & wired stereo headphones, 3.5 mm Audio Cable, Micro USB charging cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service
Super Reviews SEE MORE>>
Review by Don D.
Posted on December 29, 2017
Work very well but...
When I use these with my iPhone 6 at work they work great. Last a long time. Great sound.
But, when I use them at home with my Amazon Fire Stick the sound constantly cuts in and out. It is quite aggravating. I bought these for use with the Fire Stick but can't because of cutting in and out. I use a set of Mpow headphones with the Fire Stick and have no issues at all.
Review by KL
Posted on August 14, 2017
Addicted to Headset recently
Put them on and you'll be in your own world. Definitely helps remove outside noise. Very comfortable fit.
Review by Patriot
Posted on August 08, 2017
Review by Allen
Posted on August 04, 2017
great quality headphones
Nice sound. Works well both with wires and bluetooth.
Review by George
Posted on August 03, 2017
Awesome bass and the low's and high's are perfect.the price is totally cheap.
Review by James
Posted on August 02, 2017
Exceptional quality and sound reproduction. Much better than the Beats headphones!
- 1. The headphone cannot be turned on.
- The headphone may be out of power. Please recharge it and try again. Note: It takes about 2 hours for a full charge. When it is fully charged, the red LED light turns off.
- 2. Why the headphone can't be paired with the mobile phone?
- Please check as blow: 1. Please check whether the headphone is in pairing mode. 2. Please make sure that the mobile phone's Bluetooth function is on. 3. Please make sure that the two devices are in effective pairing range. (33 feet). If using ShareMe function, make sure that the two headphones are within 16 feet. 4. Please make sure that there is no obstacle between the headphone and the mobile phone, such as walls. 5. Furthermore, you can try to restart the headphone and pair it with the mobile phone again.
- 3. There are some noises.
- Bluetooth is a radio technology, so it is sensitive to obstacles between the headphone and the pairing device. Please make sure that there is no obstacle between the two devices and the distance between the two devices is within 10 meters. If using ShareMe function, make sure theyare within 5 meters.
- 4. My mobile phone or computer cannot find the headphone.
- Please make sure that the headphone is in pairing mode, which means the red and blue LED light flashing alternately. Note: Please delete some devices if there are too many connected records on your mobile phone or computer.
- 5. Does it support aptX? Is there a delay in video?
- No, it doesn't support aptX, but it has super sound and comfortable wearing. If you are looking for a headphone that with no delay in video, we'd suggest our other headphone which supports aptX LL, like MS301 and HD601.
- 6. Is this better than the ShareMe Pro? I'm undecided which is better? I want to use them in gym.
- They are both our new shareme headphones, the sound and shareme technology are both updated. We suggest you can buy both of them and connect them with shareme function, their main difference is outlook.
- 7. Is this the latest ShareMe technology?
- Yes, it is the latest ShareMe headphone and it can connect with Mixcder ShareMe 5 or ShareMe Pro, which is our Shareme Series headphone.
- 8. Why I can't adjust volume?
- I suggest you to press the button a little harder and don't press too quickly. And the volume adjustment can only work in Bluetooth mode.
- 9. How long does it take to get it fully charged?
- It takes about 2 hours for the first charge and after that, 1-1.5 hours can complete a full charge. If you use the wireless function during charging will extend the charging time.
- 10. Does the headphone’s earmuff completely cover on ears?
- Yes, they completely cover on ears.
- 11. How many headphones can be connected to Shareme Pro?
- Only our ShareMe Series headphones can be connected with ShareMe Pro when using the ShareMe function.