Mixcder MSH101 Lightweight Wireless Headphones
- 【Super Stereo Sound】Mixcder audio engineers have spent many years in creating 40mm Customized speaker, diameter up to 6.6mm, trying to bring you the best music experience: rich and strong bass, crisp and clear highs.
- 【Bluetooth 4.1 Technology】It's the latest Bluetooth chip, which can transmit data at high speed and bring you smooth music experience. Also it works well with most mobile phones like iPhone/Samsung/Huawei/LG,IPod/IPad/TV,etc.
- 【Intuitive Button Control】Built-in microphone (with CVC Noise Suppression) and 5-button remote enable you to manage more conveniently - from skipping a song, to answering a call without touching your phone or other devices.
- 【ComfortableTo Wear】Its ear cup and headband top are padded with sufficient foam and covered with soft leather. What you may not notice is that we have adjusted the headband, based on ergonomics theory, to fit your head sizes.
- 【Wielress/ Wired Playback】Mixcder MSH101 wireless Bluetooth headphones is not only a Bluetooth headset, but also a wired headset. With the included cable, you can still enjoy favorite music when the battery runs low.
Super Reviews SEE MORE>>
Review by Marcus
Posted on October 23, 2017
Its' worth more than what I paid for it.
it's very easy to use and it sounds great.
Review by Sharon
Posted on August 23, 2017
Comfortable. Easy transaction. Clear sound.
Review by Janice
Posted on August 09, 2017
Very comfortable even with glasses and multiple ear piercings. Sound is excellent and they are extremely high quality.
Review by Yonatan
Posted on August 04, 2017
Great set of headphones.
Great set of headphones. The set up was not difficult and it has great battery life. Very comfortable as well.
Review by Marriott
Posted on August 03, 2017
Excellent Sounding Headphones.
Bass is tight and not overwhelming and throbbing. Excellent build quality. Excellent battery life.
Review by Peter
Posted on August 02, 2017
Just one word WOW. best ever money spent they sound unbelievable
- 1. How long is the talking time?
- The talking time is about 20 hours with an average volume at 50%, it allows you to have a long call to your families and friends.
- 2. Is it comfortable to wear?
- Yes, it has the high-grade leather and gives you the full sense of comfort; its high quality sound is perfect which will deserve your choice!
- 3. What devices are suitable for MSH101?
- It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and all Android devices that equipped with Bluetooth function; and it is also compatible with all audio devices with 3.5mm jack.
- 4. How is the headset charged?
- You can use a micro USB cable to charge via a power source such as computer.
- 5. Why the headphone cannot be powered on?
- The headphone may be out of power. Please recharge it and try again. Note: It takes about 2 hours for a full charge. When it is fully charged, the red LED light turns off.
- 6. Why there are some noises?
- Bluetooth is a radio technology, so it is sensitive to obstacles between the headphone and the paired device. Please make sure that there is no obstacle between the two devices and the distance between the two devices is within 10 meters. If using the ShareMe function, make sure they are within 5 meters.
- 7. Why my mobile phone or computer cannot find the headphone?
- Please make sure that the headphone is in pairing mode, which means the red and blue LED light flashing alternately. Note: Please delete some devices if there are too many connected records on your mobile phone or computer.
- 8. Why my headphone can’t be paired to a Bluetooth speaker?
- Bluetooth has two modes：Transmitting and Receiving. Both MSH101 and Bluetooth speaker belong to receiver. MSH101 will pair with a transmitter, such as mobile phone, ipad, etc. so it can't pair to a Bluetooth headphone.
- 9. Why I can’t make phone calls with this headphone?
- There are several possibilities: damaged microphone, disturbed signal, like walls or long distance.
- 10. How is the bass?
- It's has a nice deep bass, especially when you listen to deep bass music.
- 11. Does it come with a dongle or do I need to purchase that separately?
- No, a dongle is not included. You may need to purchase it separately if your device is not with built-in Bluetooth function.