Super Reviews SEE MORE>>
Review by Renatax
Posted on April 02, 2018
I do recommend this product
ok product not high quality, you get what you pay for. I do recommend this product, it works fine.
Review by Mukhan
Posted on March 17, 2018
Good quality, battery life is perfect! I bought it for my little daughter, she likes it!
Review by Hansen
Posted on November 27, 2017
Good Headphones for the price!
Comfortable headphones for running on the treadmill and easy to use once I got a bluetooth for my television.
Review by Victor
Posted on November 21, 2017
Sound great and loud.
First of all, they sound so great and loud. Its like buying a $150 or more headphones. I do love loud headphones and this one fulfill my expectations. I'm gonna buy more of these for christmas gift.
Review by Jordan
Posted on November 20, 2017
Great deal for the cost
Amazing headphones! Great sound quality, i cant tell a difference between my friends Beats and mine.
Review by Alexander
Posted on November 16, 2017
We both love it so far
Got 2 pairs. One for myself and one for my uncle. We both love it so far. Will update as time progresses.
- 1. How long is the talking time?
- Talking time is up to 18 hours, it allows you to have a long call to your families and friends.
- 2. Is it comfortable to wear?
- The arm is adjustable. High-grade leather gives you the full sense of comfort.
- 3. Do I need to charge the headphone if I want to use the 3.5mm audio cable?
- There is no need to charge the headphone if you want to use the 3.5mm audio cable. This is the wired mode of this headphone
- 4. Why the headphone cannot be powered on?
- The headphone may be out of power. Please recharge it and try again. Note: It takes about 2 hours for a full charge. When it is fully charged, the red LED light turns off.
- 5. Why doesn't the headphone pair with the mobile phone?
- Please check as blow: 1. Please check whether the headphone is in pairing mode. 2. Please make sure that the mobile phone's Bluetooth function is on. 3. Please make sure that the two devices are in effective pairing range. (33 feet). If using ShareMe function, make sure that the two headphones are within 16 feet. 4. Please make sure that there is no obstacle between the headphone and the mobile phone, such as walls. 5. Furthermore, you can try to restart the headphone and pair it with the mobile phone again.
- 6. Why my mobile phone or computer cannot find the headphone?
- Please make sure that the headphone is in pairing mode, which means the red and blue LED light flashing alternately. Note: Please delete some devices if there are too many connected records on your mobile phone or computer.
- 7. How long is the included audio cable?
- It is 1.5m (about 5 feet).
- 8. What is the ear cup size on HD501?
- It is 9.7cm*7.5cm (3.8*3.0 inches).The inner size is 5.7cm*3.3cm (2.3*1.3inches).
- 9. Can it go forward/backward in a program when using these headphones?
- Yes, there are next /previous track buttons on the headset. Press them for 1-2 seconds to go forward or backward.
- 10. Do I need a Bluetooth dongle on PC to use it wirelessly?
- Yes. If your desktop or laptop doesn't come with a built-in Bluetooth, you need a Bluetooth dongle or Bluetooth transmitter like Mixcder TR007 or TR008 to connect wireless headphones.
- 11. Does it work on the ps4?
- Only can use it in wired mode with 3.5mm audio cable.