Super Reviews SEE MORE>>
Review by Lily
Posted on August 09, 2017
She loves it
Purchased as a gift for my friends, she loves them at the gym.
Review by Hai. N
Posted on August 04, 2017
customer service is very nice.
Got a problem with my item but the customer service is very nice.
Review by Darth
Posted on August 03, 2017
Fit and sound great.
Review by Joan kilgore
Posted on August 02, 2017
These fit firmly and feel great, work well.
Review by Matt
Posted on August 01, 2017
These headphones are great.
These headphones are great. Connection is easy and the signal is strong.
Review by Sal
Posted on July 31, 2017
Bought it for my girlfriend who runs a lot. She needed earphones and these seemed great. No complaints.
- 1. The earphone cannot be powered on.
- The headphone may be out of power. Please recharge it and try again. Note: It takes about 2 hours for a full charge. When it is fully charged, the red LED light turns off.
- 2. Why the earphone can't be paired with a mobile phone?
- Please check as below: 1. Please check whether the headphone is in pairing mode. 2. Please make sure that the mobile phone's Bluetooth function is on. 3. Please make sure that the two devices are in the effective pairing range. (10 meters). If using ShareMe function, make sure that the two headphones are within 5 meters. 4. Please make sure that there is no obstacle between the headphone and the mobile phone, such as walls. 5. Furthermore, you can try to restart the headphone and pair it with the mobile phone again.
- 3. There are some noises.
- Bluetooth is a radio technology, so it is sensitive to obstacles between the headphone and the paired device. Please make sure that there is no obstacle between the two devices and the distance between the two devices is within 10 meters. If using the ShareMe function, make sure they are within 5 meters.
- 4. My mobile phone or computer cannot find the earphone.
- Please make sure that the headphone is in pairing mode, which means the red and blue LED light flashing alternately. Note: Please delete some devices if there are too many connected records on your mobile phone or computer.
- 5. Is it sweat-proof?
- Yes! It's sweat-proof, you can enjoy exercising without worrying about sweat.
- 6. If it can be connected with two devices? Because the Bluetooth version is 4.1.
- Sorry, it can't connect with two devices simultaneously. It doesn't depend on Bluetooth version but the Bluetooth chip.
- 7. Can I use it with a smart TV?
- It depends. The headphone works with all devices with Bluetooth. If your Smart TV has Bluetooth, it is ok to use; if your Smart TV doesn't have Bluetooth, you will need a Bluetooth transmitter like Mixcder TR007 and TR008 or a Bluetooth dongle to enable your smart TV with Bluetooth function.
- 8. Does it attach to each other magnetically when around your neck?
- No, there are no magnets.
- 9. How long is the warranty period?
- The warranty is one year since the date of purchase. For more details about our warranty policy, you can check: https://www.mixcder.com/support/Warranty.html