Mixcder Drip Foldable On Ear Wireless Headphones
- 【ULTRA-BIG SPEAKER】Untra-big drivers (50mm diameter) transmit high fidelity & powerful bass and detailed sound to your ears.
- 【COMFORTABLE TO WEAR】Foldable design and light weight make it more portable. Thickening earmuffs give you super comfort.
- 【HANDS-FREE CALLING】Mixcder Drip has built-in noise-reduction microphone, which makes clear hands-free phone calls available.
- 【LONG BATTERY LIFE】Built-in 400mAh battery provides about 20 hours of playtime time or 18 hours of talking time on a full charge.
- 【BLUETOOTH/ WIRED】The Mixcder Drip can be used both wired (via the 3.5mm audio cable) and wirelessly (via Bluetooth 4.0 +EDR).
Super Reviews SEE MORE>>
Review by kb55
Posted on March 25, 2018
Have had them for about 1 year. Very happy with sound quality, and volume. Have decent bass and clear sound.
About the only thing I have found as a minus, is after 1 year they developed a squeaking noise when moved/shifted. It turns out to be that the drivers float on a plastic and the plastic rubbed to the point of creating a dust which I had to clean out, and spray a little lubrication to stop the noise. Otherwise they have held up perfect, even having dropped them a few times to the pavement, without any problems.
Speakerphone is clear, and works good even in windy conditions.
I paid 40 bucks and they sound much better than a set of 100 dollar Pioneer that I tried in the store, to compare, was about twice as loud and much better bass.
Review by Sam
Posted on November 24, 2017
it's not the best looking, but the sound quality i
it's not the best looking, but the sound quality is great. and it isolates outside noise like no other. connected immediately and was easy to use. such a great find.
Review by Lakechic
Posted on November 21, 2017
Sound is amazing. Very comfortable fit
Sound is amazing. Very comfortable fit. Enjoying them immensely. Great price.
Review by Bonia
Posted on August 21, 2017
Were easy to set up and work well with my bluetooth transmitter.
Review by Betsy
Posted on August 11, 2017
Great headphones. my husband loves them!
Review by Anthony
Posted on August 09, 2017
- 1. Why the headphone cannot be powered on?
- The headphone may be out of power. Please recharge it and try again. Note: It takes about 2 hours for a full charge. When it is fully charged, the red LED light turns off.
- 2. Why my mobile phone or computer cannot find the headphone?
- Please make sure that the headphone is in pairing mode, which means the red and blue LED light flashing alternately. Note: Please delete some devices if there are too many connected records on your mobile phone or computer.
- 3. Why there are some noises?
- Bluetooth is a radio technology, so it is sensitive to obstacles between the headphone and the pairing device. Please make sure that there is no obstacle between the two devices and the distance between the two devices is within 10 meters. If using ShareMe function, make sure theyare within 5 meters.
- 4. Why my headphone can't pair to Bluetooth speaker?
- Bluetooth has two modes: Transmitting and Receiving, Bluetooth speaker belongs to receiving, so it can't be paired with a Bluetooth headphone.
- 5. Why I can't make phone calls with this headphone?
- There are several possibilities: damaged microphone, disturbed signal, like walls or long distance.
- 6. Is there a pause button?
- Yes, a single press of the power button can play or pause the music.
- 7. Does this work on an iPod?
- Yes, iPod is with Built-in Bluetooth function, it can work.
- 8. Does the 3.5 mm jack need to be plugged in for it to work? And do I need to charge it?
- It can be used as wired or wireless, when you use audio cable, you should plug the 3.5mm cable and don't need to charge it.
- 9. How good is the mic? I am planning in using it mostly for Skype calls.
- Our microphone is omni-directional, it's suitable to use it to make calls.
- 10. Does the microphone work for PS4?
- Yes, it works with PS4.
- 11. Can the microphone be removed?
- No, it is built-in mic so can't be removed.