Mixcder FAQ - Headphones Frequently Asked Question How to buy headphones
FAQ

Please choose a topic from categories for help.

If you find nothing helpful from this page, please contact us by email to support@mixcder.com

1. Do I need an Amazon account to enter the giveaway?
Yes. You may create a new Amazon account or use an existing one to enter the giveaway. In addition, you will also need to have, or create at least one of the following social media accounts to participate: Facebook,twitter or Google+.
2. How do I enter the giveaway?
Choose one of our giveaway prizes and follow the instructions on the contest page. You may be required to share a post on Facebook,Twitter or Google+.
3. Does it cost me anything to enter?
No. The contest is entirely free and no purchase is necessary to enter or win.
4. How can I increase my chances of winning?
When sharing this activity, add the tag '#Mixcder giveaway' and like our Official Mixcder Facebook page.
5. How do I know what the prize is?
The prizes are displayed on all landing and entry pages. Simply choose the prize you want and enter to win!
6. How do I know if I have win?
We will randomly select the lucky winners who will be announced on our Facebook or official website respectively. We will also send an email to confirm the giveaway result. To ensure you can receive our email, please add promotion@mixcder.com to your email contacts list.
7. How long will it take for my prize to arrive?
Amazon will ship the prize to winners directly. General shipping information can be found on the Amazon account page, but winners will not receive specific tracking information.
8. What can I do if I won a prize but it was damaged when it arrived or it never arrived?
Please contact promotion@mixcder.com and have your prize confirmation email available.
9. Can I return or exchange my prize?
No, all prize giveaways are final. If you do not want your prize, feel free to give it to a friend or family member!
10. Who has the final decision on the giveaway?
Mixcder reserves the right of a final decision on the giveaway.
11. What happens to those suspected of cheating?
If a user is suspected of cheating, they will have their code revoked.
12. Is there anything else I should know?
By submitting your email, you agree to the Mixcder Privacy Policy. If you have further questions concerning the giveaway or our devices, please contact as at promotion@mixcder.com.